Rugby World Cup
Where to Watch the Rugby World Cup 2023 in New York
The excitement of the Rugby World Cup 2023 is sweeping across the globe and fans in New York City are gearing up for an unforgettable tournament experience. Stout NYC, renowned for its welcoming ambiance and sports-friendly atmosphere, will be the go-to destination.
From the nail-biting clashes between rugby powerhouses to the underdog triumphs that capture the spirit of the sport, Stout NYC has you covered.
Whether you're a die-hard rugby fan, a casual observer, or someone looking to experience the thrill of rugby for the first time, be a part of these unforgettable gatherings. Stout offers an immersive rugby viewing experience like no other. With its numerous large screens positioned, you can catch every scrum, tackle, and try as if they were right on the field themselves.
All four Stout locations will be showing all the Rugby World Cup games. We can’t wait to see you there!
- Oct 20th at 3 pm: Argentina vs New Zealand
- Oct 21st at 3 pm: England vs South Africa
- Oct 27th at 3 pm: Argentina vs England
- Oct 28th at 3 pm: New Zealand vs South Africa
Rugby World Cup Food Specials:
• CHICKEN WINGS: buffalo w/ bleu cheese dip $22 for Dozen
• NACHOS W/ CHILI: guacamole, fresh salsa, shredded cheddar & sour cream $12
• CHIPS, GUACAMOLE & SALSA: $11
• LOADED FRIES: topped w/ bacon, cheese, pickled jalapeños, scallions & ranch $12
• BAVARIAN UBER PRETZEL: $10 (Add $2 for cheese dip)
Rugby World Cup Beer Specials:
• BUCKET OF BUD LIGHT: 5 for $25
• BUCKET OF HEINEKEN: 5 for $30
• BROOKLYN BREWERY DRAFT: $7
• BUD LIGHT DRAFT: $5