NY Brewery of the Month: Brooklyn Brewery
Brewery of the Month
Every month Stout NYC will be featuring a brewery in New York. We have so many great breweries right here in NYC and after the past year that we've had, we want to show extra love and support to our local breweries.
For the month of June, we're featuring Brooklyn Brewery.
Brooklyn Brewery is a leading global independent craft brewer and a pioneer of the American craft beer revolution. Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, they draw inspiration from the local community of innovators and makers to spread the culture and creativity of craft beer to over 30 states and more than 30 countries on 5 continents. The James Beard Award-winning Brewmaster Garrett Oliver and his team brew everything from classic styles to bold experiments and collaborate with brewers, innovators and artists from around the globe.
BROOKLYN BREWERY'S FEATURED BEERS:
• BROOKLYN LAGER – American Amber. Brooklyn Lager is amber-gold in color and displays a firm malt center supported by a refreshing bitterness and floral hop aroma. 5.2% ABV
• BROOKLYN SUMMER – Pale Ale. Brooklyn Summer Ale is a refreshing, flavorful pale ale made to accompany you on all your warm weather adventures. 5% ABV
• BROOKLYN STONEWALL INN – American IPA. The Stonewall Inn IPA is a Citra-hopped session IPA. It features a hint of grapefruit and citrus peel on the nose, with a crisp yet mellow finish. 4% ABV
• BROOKLYN BEL AIR SOUR – Wild Ale. Bel Air Sour has a thrilling jolt of tartness up front along with a delicious taste of tropical fruit. 5.8% ABV
• BROOKLYN PILSNER – German-style Pilsner. Brooklyn Pilsner is fermented at cool temperatures, and then given a long, gentle maturation, which results in a beer of superior complexity and smoothness. 5.1% ABV
• BROOKLYN PULP ART – Hazy IPA. Pulp Art brings juicy refreshment for everyone, from haze aficionados to those just discovering the lush world of tropical hops. 6.5% ABV
Show your support for a local brewery by asking for it at the bar 👇